FABCO Machine Corporation is currently seeking qualified CNC Machinist/Programmer for employment in Paragould AR.
This is a wonderful opportunity for those seeking long term, permanent employment!
FABCO recognizes and appreciate our team member’s hard work, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn and help grow the business and are proud to offer competitive salaries based on experience, a benefits package, and a performance based bonus system.
As a machinist you will be responsible for set up and operation of various types of CNC and manual machine tools, heavy lathe and horizontal boring & milling machines in a low volume manufacturing job shop. Qualified applicants must have a general knowledge of 1) estimating time and materials for machine jobs 2) metals and the quality, machinability and uses of metals, 3) machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair and maintenance, 4) design techniques, tools and principals involved in the production of precision technical plans and drawings.
- Eligible Applicants must be able to produce, or repair parts. Run production parts from samples, sketches or drawings utilizing CNC and manual lathes & mills.
- Minimum 3 years experience setting up & operating CNC machine tools.
- Eligible applicants must be capable of producing finished parts by performing their own set ups, writing own programs, and inspecting own parts.
- Knowledge of applying various work holding devices & fixtures to produce a wide array of parts.
- Capable of selecting appropriate tooling & applying correct feeds, speeds, & depths of cut to properly machine various materials.
- Proficiency at writing and editing G-code programs at the machine a plus.
- Experience with MAZAK, OMAX, FAGOR controls a plus.
- Ideally, 3-5 years experience running MAZAK mills and Integrex machines.
- Ability to hustle, lift up to 50 lbs, and stand all day.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug screens.
- Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language.
- Ability to effectively interpret and translate instructions to Engineering and other employees in a professional and respectful manner.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, metric to English conversions, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to perform job duties with minimal supervision or instruction.
- Forklift operating experience a plus (must have valid drivers license to operate forklift).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Three years related experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Willing to train the right candidate
- related experience: 3 years