FABCO Machine Corporation is currently seeking qualified Fabricator for employment in Paragould AR.
This is a wonderful opportunity for those seeking long term, permanent employment!
FABCO recognizes and appreciate our team member’s hard work, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn and help grow the business and are proud to offer competitive salaries based on experience, a benefits package, and a performance based bonus system.
As a fabricator you will be responsible for fabricating, welding, cleaning and assembling of structural steel & steel parts for large industrial equipment. This includes aligning, fitting, measuring, laying out and inspecting parts, studying specifications, gathering materials and operating machinery. Heavy lifting is required, as well as experience working from technical drawings with little supervision. Other duties include:
· Ability to perform basic mathematical computations and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, metric to English conversions, and proportions to practical situations.
· Use hoisting and rigging equipment in accordance with OHSA standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Five years in a metal fabrication shop, preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Willing to train the right candidate