CNC Maintenance Technician
FABCO Machine Corporation is currently seeking qualified CNC Maintenance Technician for employment in Paragould AR.
This is a wonderful opportunity for those seeking long term, permanent employment!
FABCO recognizes and appreciate our team member’s hard work, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn and help grow the business and are proud to offer competitive salaries based on experience, a benefits package, and a performance based bonus system.
As a Maintenance Tech you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing conventional, approximately 40 CNC machine tools, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems common in commercial or industrial environments by performing the following duties.
- Actively demonstrate and promote FABCO values, maintain FABCO quality, efficiency and productivity standards.
- Perform work safely in accordance with operational standards and processes. Follow all safety rules, uses required PPE, reports all accidents and near accidents to Supervisor immediately upon occurrence.
- Perform cleaning, inspection and preventative maintenance on equipment to ensure equipment is in good working order.
- Performs work to completion dates.
- Complete extensive CNC troubleshooting and repair
- Interpret mechanical, electrical/electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics and diagrams
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment
- Must be knowledgeable of ball-screw replacement, turret alignments, gib adjustments, and backlash compensation
- Must possess strong working knowledge of relay logic, PLC’s, drives, processors, ac/dc motors, and general mechanical
- Assemble, install, maintain and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Repairs and maintain physical structure of establishment
- Basic repairs to automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable machine tools
- Fabricates and repairs mechanical devices as needed
- Knowledge of welding equipment, tools, repair and maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, blueprints operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language.
- Ability to effectively interpret and translate instructions to Engineering and other employees in a professional and respectful manner.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical computations and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, metric to English conversions, and proportions to practical situations.
· Use hoisting and rigging equipment in accordance with OHSA standards.
- Ability to hustle, lift up to 50 lbs, and stand all day.
- Forklift operating experience a plus (must have valid drivers license to operate forklift).
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug screens.
- Ability to pass a background check
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Five years in maintenance field related to CNC machines
- Mazak experience is desired, we also have Okuma, Haas, Kobe, Ikigia, and others
- High school diploma or GED required
- Willing to train the right candidate
CNC Maintenance Technician